Are you interested in growing your church’s Sunday School or small group ministry? Then the Beta Collective may be just what you are looking for!
Beta meets the second Thursday of every month (January – May, September – December), from 10:00am to 3:00pm. At the monthly meetings of the Beta Collective, you’ll experience the following:
- Presentations on core principles from small group practitioners from across the nation;
- Ideas of how to apply solid small group principles to your church’s context;
- A cohort experience that involves a coach and four churches;
- Monthly assignments to help you build and implement a plan in your church;
- Monthly contact from your coach to keep you on track;
- To keep the meetings informal and relational, we limit each Beta Collective to 20 churches.
Beta Collectives are offered in these 5 locations in 2019…
Cameron Baptist Church, Lawton
Southern Hills Baptist Church, Oklahoma City
South Tulsa Baptist Church, Tulsa
First Baptist Church, McAlester
First Baptist Church, Clinton
Speakers at Beta speak live at one location, and are live-streamed to the other three Collectives.
For more information on speakers, dates, and registration info….
Download, view information, and register for Beta Collective 2019 below!
Want to know more? View some testimonies from the 2017 Beta Collective below.
Register online HERE.
Please send registration checks to:
BGCO Sunday School
3800 N. May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73112