3 BY 3
3 by 3 is a year-long evangelism emphasis to encourage every church member to engage 3 lost friends with the Gospel through:
- Bringing to church
- Sharing the Gospel
WHAT WILL YOUR CHURCH LOOK LIKE IF…
- Every Sunday School class is focused on evangelism?
- Every church member is praying for the salvation of lost friends and family?
- Lost people begin attending Sunday School and worship?
- Every church member shares the Gospel three times?
MY THREE ACTIONS
For each lost friend…
PRAY FOR THEM
Pray for God to:
- Move them to repentance and saving faith (Luke 13:3; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Tear down any strongholds that are keeping them from salvation (1 Corinthians 10:3-5)
- Make their heart receptive to the Gospel (Acts 16:14)
BRING THEM TO HEAR THE GOSPEL
Bringing a friend to church involves them in Biblical community and provides them with opportunities to hear and respond to the Gospel.
- Invite them to join you for Sunday School and worship
- Bring them to an evangelistic event, such as Vacation Bible School, block party, or revival
- Bring them to a Sunday School outreach social especially designed for lost friends to meet people, learn about your Sunday School group, and hear a testimony (eat, meet, and share)
SHARE THE GOSPEL WITH THEM
Personally sharing the Gospel allows a friend to learn about your own legacy of faith and the Gospel, plus have a conversation so that they may more fully understand and personally commit to Jesus Christ.
- Learn how to share your personal legacy of faith (testimony)
- Learn a simple and effective way to share the Gospel
- Be aware of and take opportunities to share the Gospel with friends or others you will meet